Never run out of essential business office supplies, seek a one stop solution.
Every machine and related consumable that you can imagine toenhance operations, maximise cost effectiveness and efficiency in a work environment is available through business office supplies firms.
Think of the convenience of online account management and office stationery supplies ordering 24/7, and having equipment that utilises cutting edge technology, is Royal Mail approved and can absorb increases in business levels.
Whether you need business office supplies for a home office for one or two people or a multinational firm, the resources are available from office and franking machine supplies market leaders including IMS Franking Machines in Aldermaston.
Business office supplies:
- Smart franking machine rental – for all user volumes.
- Smart franking machine purchase – for all user volumes.
- Letter inserters.
- Letter openers.
- Excel mail monitors.
- Online account management – 24/7.
- Office stationery supplies – e.g. franking labels, franking machine consumables, envelopes, ink, paper, toners, presentation tools.
- Computer hardware/software and supplies.
- Desktop tools.
- Office furniture.
- Cleaning items.
A one stop shop is best
Relying on a High Street office stationery supplies firm and another for business office supplies for mailroom equipment isfrustrating and frequently incurs greater costs overall. Use a dedicated firm’seasy to access service, a one stop shop, with informed, experienced professionals on hand to advise you.IMS Frankingalso offersbusiness consultancy services through its partner site, Eagle Consultancy.
With market leaders, all of the consumables are top quality
Office stationery supplies are from the leading names you’d expect to see; Avery, HP, Papermate, Brother, Rubbermaid and Canon products, sometimes alongside a firm’s own brand products.
- Avery franking machine labels.
- Graffico notebooks.
- HP toners.
- Blake envelopes.
- Ultimail franking machine cartridges.
- Berol pens.
- Sasco year planners.
Franking machine supplies
Only smart technology franking machines are Mailmark eligible; the lowest cost, highest technology solution from Royal Mail. If you have a smart franking machine please don’t use inferior office stationery or franking machine supplies which hamper efficiency by being less apt for use.
From inks to labels to envelopes, franking machine supplies are frequently purchased from the franking machine supplier with a lease agreement so that they can ensure you have the best products to work with.
Ancillary mailroom machines should be considered too.
The IMS Mailpost 107 letter opener.
- Opens letters via the long edge without damage to contents.
- Milling function from 0.2mm to 2mm slits.
- 60db sound output.
- Easy to operate.
- Small mailroom services machine.
- Handles mail up to 7mm thick.
- Catch tray with buzzer alert for full tray.
- Optional resettable counter.
Letter inserter – Relay 5000:
- Processes up to 4000 items per hour.
- Accuracy and security optimisation.
- C, Z, double and no fold options.
- Envelope hopper capacity – 250.
- Standard sheet capacity – 350.
- Smart technology – Mailmark and VAT reclaim eligible.
- Processes up to 95 items per minute.
- 5kg integrated weighing scale.
- Includes envelope sealer – seal and frank at the same time.
- Add customised logos and text.
- Date stamp incoming mail.
- Qwerty keyboard.
- Advanced functionality.
- 25 cost centres.
Your comprehensive business office supplies firm is one call or e-mail away.